Dog License & Animal Control

Animal Control FAQs

  1. Dog runningDog Licensing: Maricopa Animal Care & Control Contact Maricopa County.
  2. What can I do about barking dogs in my neighborhood? Call El Mirage Police Department Non-emergency number 623-500-3000. 
  3. Who do I call to report a loose/roaming animal in the neighborhood? Those who find loose/stray animals are asked to file a report with the shelter and try to find the animal's owner. People are encouraged to list the animal missing on the shelter’s Lost and Found website or Call Maricopa County Animal Control at 602-506-7387. However, if you feel that there is a threat to public safety call 911.
  4.  Who do I call to report a dead animal on the road? Contact Public Works at 623-876-4250.